Every individual interested in participating in this conference must register for the conference. There are two categories for registration:
1. Academics and industry
- Residential USD 100/INR 7000
- Non-Residential USD 60/INR 4200
2. Research Scholars
- Residential USD 70/INR 5000
- Non-Residential USD 45/INR 3200
*Residential: Includes accommodation on twin-sharing basis in the University guest house or similar
**Non-Residential: The participants can book their accommodation on their own
Registration fees includes
- Participation in the conference
- Conference pack, including the conference proceedings
- Conference gala dinner
- Heritage Walk
- Meals and tea/coffee outings during the conference
- Lodging and boarding in university guesthouse during the conference Yoga and Meditation sessions in the morning
Payment by bank transfer
In order for the accepted full papers and extended abstracts to be included in the scientific program, at least one of the authors has to be registered and paid the conference fee by January 30,2020
Bank transfers should be made to the following bank account:
Account Holder Name- Jamia Millia Islamia
Name of Bank– Indian Bank
Branch- Jamia Millia Islamia
Branch Code- 01622
Saving Bank A/c No.- 443259879
IFSC Code– IDIB000J029
SWIFT CODE- IDIBINBBTSY
Address: Maulana Mohd Ali Jauhar Marg, Sports Complex- Bhopal Ground, Jamia Nagar, PIN 110025
District: New Delhi, State: Delhi, Phone- 011-26985869
- The name of the participant(s) for which the payment is being made should be placed in the description of the operation.
- Please confirm your payment by sending a copy of the payment proof (ATM receipt, home banking receipt or any other with your identification).
- Please note that for organizational reasons, your participation in the conference (particularly the inclusion in the conference program) can only be confirmed once the proof of the bank transfer has been received.
- You should send the proof to email@example.com
- All bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the Registration fees.